The New Zealand Masters Games is an annual multisport event which will be held in Dunedin, New Zealand from the 1st to the 9th of February 2020.
Athletics is a one of the 65+ events on offer at the Masters Games. We would like to encourage as many Masters Athletes to join us in Dunedin at the 2020 event.
Information on the New Zealand Masters Games 2020:
- The 2020 Games will be held from the 1st to the 9th of February 2020.
- The 2020 event will be held in Dunedin, New Zealand.
- Attracting over 5000 competitors, entrants come from around New Zealand, Australia and overseas.
- We have 67 events on the schedule offering a full range of sports to participate in for both winter and summer codes.
- There are opening and closing ceremonies, medals are awarded and with a full entertainment schedule having fun is just as important as the sport.
- Competitors do not need to be an elite athlete to compete and do not need to qualify. Anyone can register for the Games – whether to win, to beat their personal best or to just have fun.
- To enter and for more information go to www.nzmg.com.
We would like to invite Masters Athletes to join us at the Masters Games 2020. Information on Athletics is:
- There are a number of athletics events are on the schedule including Track & Field, Half Marathon, 7.5km Hill Run, 12km Road Run to name a few.
- Events are for men and women across a range of age categories.
- Minimum age for competitors is 30 years as at the first day of competition